Flat tire / leaky tire – ahhhh!
So you’ve got a flat tire or leaky tire and need some help. Well forget going to the dealer or a tire shop wasting your time, let us come to you to repair or replace your flat tire. Better tire service that’s way more convenient.
Let’s get started with your flat tire
Because we’re a mobile service and will be coming to you to deal with your flat tire or leaky tire we want to come prepared. We can repair your tire with a proper patch repair, this maintains all the factory warranties and is good for the life of the tire.
However, should your flat tire not be repairable we want to have a replacement tire for you. When replacing only one or two tires it makes the most sense to replace with the exact make and model so all 4 match.
Here are the 2 things we need to know about your flat tire:
(1) the tire’s size
(2) the tire’s make and model
How to find your tire size, make and model (or scroll to bottom in red for another way!)
- (1) your tire size info can be found in 2 places
- simply open your driver door and look in the door jamb or the door itself for a sticker which will show your size. Example size: P275/65R18
- 2nd option is to look at the side of one of your tires, every tire has a size written on the side. Example size: P275/65R18
- (2) your tire’s make and model info can be found on the side of each one of your tires
- a tire’s make and model format varies based on the make (Pirelli, Michelin, Goodyear, Continental etc) some use names, letters, numbers or a combination of the 3. Also, some tire names are written all together and others split it up around the tire. For example, the make “Pirelli” might be written at the 12 o’clock position while the model info “P7 Cinturato All Season Plus” might be written at the 3 or 6 o’clock position.
Examples of tire names to give you an idea of what kind of thing to expect: Pirelli P7 Cinturato All Season Plus, Goodyear Eagle LS2, Michelin Premier LTX, Continental Pro Contact, Kumho Solus TA11.
You thinking “Forget this, make it easier”?
Ok ok, you’re in good hands. All you have to do is take pictures with your smart phone – example below!
Simply take 4-6 pictures of the side of the tire on the other side of your vehicle and email them to us at [email protected]. Meaning, if your problem tire is the passenger front, take some pics of the driver front one instead (it’s easier to read a tire full of air!).
Please include your name, location and full vehicle info in the email 🙂
In the example below, the information we needed and gathered was:
Tire Size: 275/65R18
Tire Make and Model: Goodyear Wrangler Fortitude HT
Click here to see our mobile tire services
We offer tire repair service in Massachusetts, we’re based in Needham and cover Boston ,the North Shore, South Shore and Metro West.
Tire Repair Boston, Tire Repair Needham, Tire Repair Newton, Tire Repair Wellesley, Tire Repair Brookline, Tire Repair Lexington, Tire Repair Arlington, Tire Repair Dedham, Tire Repair Norwood, Tire Repair Weston, Tire Repair Dover, Tire Repair Sherborn, Tire Repair Natick, Tire Repair Framingham.