BFGoodrich Tires

My Tire Guys sells all BFGoodrich tire models

Call or e-mail now for tire prices and to schedule an appointment

617-314-7464         [email protected]

We are an official BFGoodrich tire dealer

With our mobile tire service we can get you the BFGoodrich tires you want and install them at your home or work! Check out all our mobile tire services here or give us a call, we want to help you when you need new tires or tire service.


Check to see if there are any current rebates

We sell every BFGoodrich tire including the popular ones like BFGoodrich KO2, BFGoodrich Advantage Control, BFGoocrich Advantage Sport LT, BFGoodrich g-Force COMP-2 and more.

  • Brief Company History of BFGoodrich

BFGoodrich, a popular brand name of tires is actually owned by the Michelin tire company. The Goodrich Corporation sold the tire business and use of the name in to Michelin in 1988.

  • Where are BFGoodrich tires made / manufactured?

Michelin reported that 85% of the tires it sells in North America (including BFGoodrich) are made in North America. The remaining 15% are made in many different parts of the world. In the US they employ about 22,650 and operate 20 major manufacturing plants.

  • What types of tires does BFGoodrich make / manufacture?

BFGoodrich makes tires for all types of vehicles including tuner cars, sports cars, passenger cars, SUVs, Sport Trucks, Pickup Trucks and off road vehicles. BFGoodrich even provides tires to professional racing teams.

BFGoodrich has been involved in several competitions and enjoyed success with 28 overall victories at the Baja California Competitions and 13 times winner of the Paris–Dakar Rally. Their flagship tires are the All Terrain T/A and Mud-Terrain T/A.

bfgoodrich all terrain ko2 tire

All Terrain KO2 shown above

BFGoodrich Warranty Information Page

Call or e-mail now for BFGoodrich tire prices and to schedule an appointment get them installed at your home, work or wherever.

617-314-7464         [email protected]